Adjudicators will have:
• A degree in a relevant field (music, theatre, dance, etc.);
• And/or extensive work experience in one of those disciplines on a professional or academic basis;
• And/or are professional artists or educators with knowledge of the American musical theatre canon;
• And/or demonstrated experience in or knowledge of musical theatre.
• All candidates must possess the ability to effectively communicate in writing and evaluate production elements and student performances in a constructive manner.
• Each will be trained in the adjudication process by our staff.
• No judge will be assigned to a school with which there may be a conflict of interest, either through a connection to the school or to anyone associated with the production.
You may nominate yourelf or someone else as an adjudicator for this program by us at email@example.com.
Photo by Jason Ponic